Track & Field High Performance Campaign
Be part of a winning team!
Support the University of Toronto's Track & Field High Performance Program
Please donate to the "Making Strides Campaign" - a $2 million fundraising campaign that will enable the continued development of the High Performance Program and secure it into the future.
The Program includes the Junior Development Program, the Varsity Program, and the University of Toronto Track & Field Club.
We want to:
- Increase the number and calibre of young athletes in the Junior Development Program
- Not turn away any promising athlete on the basis of inability to pay
- Increase the number of athletes in all aspects of the Program who meet national and international standards
We need your financial support to provide:
- Additional coaching staff
- Competitive honorariums for event coaches
- Athletic scholarships
- Program funding for training camps and for travel to competitions and training camps
- Sport medicine and science support from specialists such as bio-mechanists, physiologists, physical therapists, nutritionists and sports psychologists
- Dedicated state-of-the-art equipment